Sunday 8 March 2015

At the Bath House











Wide Leg Trousers - H&M | Jumper - Oh My Love by Topshop | Pumas - Schuh

The wide leg trouser trend is one I've wanted to dip my toe into for a while, but always felt they overpowered my tiny frame and made it look like I'd escaped from the circus... After trying various pieces with these black satin pair, I decided the best way to broach the trend was to stick to what I know best, monochrome by using black and white to set the trousers off. The trainers make the whole outfit look like a bit more chilled, but it could be easily paired with a pair of barely there heels for an evening look, I might need to get them shortened though...

In other news, for those who don't follow my Twitter page, this week I announced my new radio show which will be started next Saturday at 7pm on W!ZARD Radio, presenting a girls sleepover type show focusing on fashion, beauty and gossip. This came about due to my blog work so I can only thank the people who read my posts for supporting me, and hopefully a few of you might tune in, there's opportunity to win amazing prizes too! I am amazingly grateful for what this blog has brought me and the happiness it gives me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment