Thursday 19 March 2015

Vibey











Top - ASOS | Skirt - MinkPink | Knee High Boots - JustFab | Hat - ASOS

So today was the day I submitted my dissertation, a 4000 word essay and a piece of coding coursework, all in readiness for finishing university. And boy am I glad it's coming to an end. People who say university and 3rd year is easy, do not study a Computer Science degree! But now I can finally get back into normality for a little while before I start revising for my last ever exams...

Anyway, this outfit is absolutely perfect to post on a day like today, it's been so beautiful! I am loving the whole 70's vibe at the moment, you might have noticed... So I couldn't wait to team up suede, floaty shirts and a fedora together. All topped off with a pair of knee highs and I was feeling quite whimsical. Might need to start applying some more fake tan before I expose my legs again... #palegirlproblems

No comments:

Post a Comment