Saturday 13 June 2015

Lavish Alice






Cape Blazer - Lavish Alice | Tee - ASOS | Petite Jeans - ASOS | Pointed Flats - ASOS | Sunglasses - H&M

It's finally the weekend and that means I'm jetting off to Venice tomorrow hurrah! Muchos excited, my suitcase is packed to burst hopefully the weather forecast we've been reading is wrong as it looks like we've got a few days stormy weather there if so!

This cape blazer from Lavish Alice is one of my favourite buys of all time, but is very tricky to wear in the right way. Simple looks work best with such an out there piece so I threw on a plain tee and jeans, with some jazzy pointed flats in metallic to break up all the monochrome. 

I will be scheduling a few posts while I am away, so you'll be seeing those in the coming week :)

1 comment:

  1. This outfit looks perfect on you! I love Lavish Alice, I read that they've recently collaborated with Lindsay Lohan which sounds interesting.

    Gorgeous post,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete