Tuesday 29 July 2014

Liebster Award

I was both shocked and delighted to be tagged by Katherine for the Liebster Awards, which helps new bloggers get their name out there! Each blogger answers a set of questions and then tags other new bloggers with under 200 followers who deserve recognition.

Here are the questions Katherine assigned to me :-)

1. Why did you start your blog?
I started blogging as I've been reading fashion blogs for over a year and I've always wanted to join in so I finally pushed myself and started up Lockett's Pockets!2. What is the one beauty product you can't live without?
I can't live without my eyebrow pencil. I regularly change my hair colour and I have very light eyebrows naturally so it helps me look a little bit more human even on 'no makeup' days 
3. What is your favourite beauty brand?
My favourite beauty brand is Benefit, although I don't own a lot of it, I love everything about it, from the packaging to the quirky names.
4. Do you have a youtube channel?
I don't yet but you never know what might happen!
5. If you could take a youtuber shopping who would it be?
I would take Amy from The Little Magpie as she has amazing style and I'd love to hear her accent in real life. 6. Are you reading any books at the moment?
I've just started reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, so wish me luck!7. Who is your favourite blogger?
It's a toss up between Amy from The Little Magpie and Megan from Pages By Megan, they're both such babes.8. How long ago did you start blogging?
About 3 weeks ago but only just got going now really.9. Who inspires you most?
My parents, they never fail to surprise me and are so supportive even in my rough moments.10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully as a primary school teacher but I'll probably be still a waitress aha!11. What would be your dream job?
Full-time fashion blogger (realistic I know) or working at ASOS.

I nominate:

And I nominate you to answer these questions :-)

1. What initially got you into to blogging?
2. Which blogger would you say inspired you most?
3. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, where would it be?
4. Do you have a youtube channel?
5. Who is your favourite artist/band?
6. What do you hope to achieve from blogging?
7. What is your life aspiration?
8. What is your favourite item of clothing?
9. How long have you been blogging for?
10. What would say to any aspiring bloggers who are considering starting their own?
11. What is your favourite thing about blogging?

Link me the answers in the comments so I can see the results :-)



3 comments:

  1. Congrats my dear - you have such a lovely blog you deserve it! Its nice to see fellow new bloggers! Will be watching with interest :)

    Effie xx

    @efferousrose
    www.efferous.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! it means a lot :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for nominating me! I will do a post on this buy for now here are my answers... :)

    1. What initially got you into to blogging?
    I wanted to inspire people the way I was being inspired by reading people's blogs. And it also gave me a chance to write and post about what I love!
    2. Which blogger would you say inspired you most?
    http://www.llymlrs.com/ and http://dulcecandy.com/
    3. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, where would it be?
    Zara!
    4. Do you have a youtube channel?
    Yes but I don't upload videos :(
    5. Who is your favourite artist/band?
    McFly/McBusted - they have always been and always will be my life. Other than them, I enjoy Bastille, Ed Sheeran etc.
    6. What do you hope to achieve from blogging?
    Satisfaction and achievement in inspiring others.
    7. What is your life aspiration?
    Make a living out of my blog or own business!
    8. What is your favourite item of clothing?
    A black and white floral kimono - light and summery!
    9. How long have you been blogging for?
    About 2-3 years.
    10. What would say to any aspiring bloggers who are considering starting their own?
    It's time consuming but definitely do it. I always feel so much happier when I've posted. However there are so many blogs now that if you want to stand out, you'll have to make yourself unique!
    11. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
    Hearing positive feedback from readers makes it all worth while.

    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete