Thursday 7 August 2014

I'm not wearing a dressing gown.



Blanket Coat - H&M Sale | Jeans - ASOS | Vest - Topshop | Nikes - JD Sports | Sunglasses - ASOS

I've just returned from a mini break in Glasgow (totes recommend by the way) and thought I'd share one of my outfits during my stay. Usually I try to make sure I don't just wear all black but my options were sadly minimised but I prevented a Mortica Addams moment when I scored this wonderful blanket/dressing gown/LOTR cloak type coat from H&M in the sale! After reading the most recent copy of ASOS magazine, all I wanted was a blanket coat/cape and I stumbled across the most perfect one on holiday. Fate? I don't like to say...

We did a lot of walking whilst in Glasgow so I decided to simply just live in my Nike Roshe Runs (junior size for those blessed like me with tiny dwarf feet) and let the coat do the talking, leaving the rest of my outfit plain and simples.

Wow. My first 'proper' #ootd post using my posh new camera. Hope you guys like it and prepare for many more monochrome looks because I'm scared of colour.

No joke.

Photos by Daisy L.

No comments:

Post a Comment