Sunday 17 August 2014

My own personal wind machine



































































Leather Jacket - H&M | Shaggy Scarf - Miss Selfridge | Shirt - H&M | White Jeans (ripped myself) - H&M | Loafers - New Look | Sunglasses - Primark | Bag - Primark 
(All Old) 

So today I found out that taking outfit photographs on a really windy day is not the best idea in the world. So do excuse my weave in these photographs, we tried out best to control it. 

This week I decided to bite the bullet and finally wear my white jeans outside of the house. Now I've always stayed far away from colourful/patterned jeans due to my cyclist thighs but I couldn't stay away any longer. I love a neutral colour scheme and this outfit ticks that box fully. As summer has decided it's bored of the North West, I added my favourite shaggy scarf to keep me from freezing and to add some darker tones into this relatively light ensemble and topped it all off with my life long best buddy, my fake leather jacket from H&M. 

I might be a bit off the grid over the next week as I have 2nd year resits (don't fail your exams kids) but I'm hoping to fit some outfit posts in around those exams (top student) PRAY FOR ME GUYS!
Photos by Daisy L. 




No comments:

Post a Comment