Saturday 20 September 2014

Am I Sandy from Grease now?








Khaki Tee - Zara | Midi Skirt - Boohoo | Trainers - Zara | Doctor's Bag - Zara | Sunglasses - Primark

Until recently I steered well clear on any skirt in remotely deemed as midi but now I can't get enough of it! I've actually had this skirt from Boohoo sat in my wardrobe for months but have struggled to style it up.Then I just decided to bite the bullet and pair with a tee and trainers for a preppy look on drugs. I really feel like Sandy from Grease (good Sandy) in this skirt and it's probably one of its attractions. 

By using a neutral coloured t-shirt, I'm not distracting from the skirt and by pairing it with all white trainers, it puts emphasis on the white element of the outfit. I also love how the t-shirt deceiving looks completely plain until you look at the back, which features slogan embroidery. Another 10/10 from Zara. 

This outfit is quite different to my usual shirt/jeans combo so let me know what you think and how you would style this midi skirt, help me out guys!

Elena x

All photos by Daisy L. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with that bag! Gorgeous outift! :)
    Sarah xx
    http://simplysarahelizabeth4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete