Thursday 18 September 2014

Where's Wally (Blue & White Version)










Striped Oversized Tee - ASOS | Orange Jacket - H&M | Snakeprint Boots - ASOS | Sunglasses - Primark

I keep realising I keep posting outfits that have pieces in them you can no longer get *hidden monkey emoji face* sorry guys! I have loads of new clothes, as you'll know from my ill gotten gains snaps on Instagram but I'm waiting for Yodel to deliver my camera tripod!

But look guys, an outfit with lots of colour! This is possibly the brightest outfit I have ever/will ever wear and I love it! Sometimes its nice to step away from the all black vibes and this striped dress/orange jacket combo is the perfect cure for it. I adore this dress, which is actually a tee sized up A LOT but I love stripes in any form. I spied this jacket in the H&M Sale online and even though I detest ordering from H&M online, I gave them another chance (stupidly long delivery... again) but the jacket is beyond words, embroidered all over, in such a beautifully rich orange which I never thought I'd say, but it goes quite well with blonde hair! Stranger things have happened.  It's also my new favourite thing to tie anything I get my hands on round my waist, because what's more sensible than not wearing your jacket? & I'm queen of not being sensible mainly when choosing to wear inappropriate shoes which results in me having to live in my sliders... #firstworldproblems

Elena x

All photos by Daisy L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment