Monday 22 September 2014

Into The Blue










Sweatshirt - H&M | Midi Skirt - Primark | Boots - Debenhams 

This week I'm going to attempt to blog every outfit I wear every day. As today is Monday, but I haven't got a lot on, I decided to throw something smart yet slightly casual on so I don't slip into spending the whole day lying in bed. 

I've been looking for a lace midi skirt all my life and although I thought I'd found the one in H&M, it was all white & showed my underwear. Then the shopping gods blessed me & sent this £5 sale steal from Primark my way. I don't wear a lot of blue, but as my hair gradually gets whiter and whiter, I feel a suit blue tones a lot more. As I don't do things by halves, I decided to go all out and all blue by pairing it with this win of a sweatshirt from H&M. I've been eyeing many a slogan sweatshirt up on ASOS for a long time but couldn't justify the prices as I usually buy casual jumpers then realize they don't suit me due to their bagginess and my wide hips. This one from H&M isn't too oversized that it looks ridiculous, but still has the 90's look I've been searching for. 

You may also be able to tell my hair is a lot whiter and ashier than previous posts. I'm aiming to achieve full white hair by the end of the year, I constantly lust over white hair pictures so I'm glad I'm finally getting there and I think ashy hair tones are perfect for this time of year.

Elena x 

1 comment:

  1. What a cool look!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete