Thursday 4 September 2014

Lacy Basics






Sunglasses - Primark | Crop Top - Topshop | Culottes - ASOS | Bag - Primark | Sliders - Primark 

I know I have previously worn these culottes on the blog but I'm so head over heels in love with them I couldn't resist styling them up again. This time I paired them with a long sleeved crop from Topshop (a must for A/W 2014) to not distract from the embroidery detail in the culottes. I then threw on my sliders and favourite Primark buys of the moment, sunglasses and camera bag. 

I'm considering doing a series of posts on how to style up these culottes, let me know if that's something you guys would be interested in :-)

I'm currently away on holiday but will reply to all comments on my return.

All photos by Daisy L.

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with long sleeved crop tops at the moment & this outfit is such a gorgeous pick! x

    Sunaina ❃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Those culottes are so gorgeous, perfect with the sliders xox

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with this look :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit girlie! I love the style you have.

    copper-garden.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure Topshop nailed their crop tops, they have so many nice ones :). Great look, really suits you. A series of posts sounds good x

    http://fairytaleprettypicture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete