Monday 8 September 2014

My New Leather Baby








Leather Jacket - Pull & Bear | Stripe Tee - Laura Ashley | Dungarees - New Look | Loafers - Zara

Blog, meet my new leather jacket. Once upon a time, I picked up a steal of a white leather jacket in a charity shop and wore it constantly throughout 1st and 2nd year of uni. Then I came home for summer and my mum made me it throw it out because it was 'vile'. Heart, broken. So then the hunt began for the replacement and it was a hunt indeed. After months of listless searching, I stumbled upon this beauty from Pull & Bear on ASOS. White? Tick. Leather? Tick. In the sale? Tick. Discount code running? Tick. It had to be mine.

Expect to see much more of this baby. Regarding the rest of my outfit, I decided to revert back to my childhood days, and pull on a pair of dungarees with a stripe tee. Am I about to turn 21, yes, yes I am. I just love the combo of blue and white, so refreshing and clean. 

You also may have noticed my hair is a lot lighter and brighter and therefore beautiful and I also shaved a cheeky undercut into the side of my head because I'm an emo at heart.

What do you think of coloured leather jackets?

Elena x


No comments:

Post a Comment