Tuesday 2 September 2014

White Shirt 101






Sunglasses - ASOS | White Shirt - H&M | Shorts - New Look | Slip On's - ASOS | Bag - Zara 

Another outfit showing off the benefits of owning a white shirt. I love the classic look of wearing all white so decided to give it a stab by teaming these white shorts with my shirt. All white isn't something I usually go for, being so pale and blonde but I think by teaming it with black accessories I've managed to pull it off. Using my dream Zara bag again, and my favourite comfy shoes, I think this outfit is perfect for going into the city for lunch or on holiday during the day when keeping cool is the ultimate aim. And as the weather starts to get colder, this look can easily be brought into Autumn by adding a duster coat or leather jacket.

I'm currently away on holiday but will reply to all comments on my return.

All photos by Daisy L.

No comments:

Post a Comment