Saturday 4 October 2014

Aviator Behaviour







Sheepskin Jacket - New Look | White Tee - New Look | Jeans - ASOS | Trainers - Adidas | Bag - Primark | Sunglasses - Primark

So today marks the last day of my last ever freshers week, I'm very hungover & very sad. Like, do I have to grow up now and wear a skirt suit (no) I like to think I accurately represent what I wear on a day to day basis so although this outfit is nothing out there, it's a very casual me piece. I adore this jacket, it's so warm and snuggly but interesting at the same time and adds details to a usually boring tee and jeans outfit. I rediscovered my vintage Adidas trainers recently too, and I know they're not your usual Adidas design, but I think they're pretty damn groovy. 

& yes I also aware that my undercut makes me look like I'm bald on one side of my head when I tie my hair up. 

Elena x

Photos by That Shirt Guy.

1 comment:

  1. Happy hangover! (just kidding, sorry - I no longer drink and am a tease sometimes). Seriously though, I hope you feel better very soon and cheer up. You look cute with your hair up and wearing your Primark sunglasses. You also look amazingly cute with your hair down and smiling in your post titled "Who is Lockett's Pockets?", and I love the look of the outfit you wore in your post titled "New Starts" featuring the Asos Kimono Tee and H+M Grey Marl Skirt.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete