Friday 10 October 2014

Floaty Friday











Crotchet Top - New Look | Leather Jacket - H&M | Jeans - ASOS | Mules - Faith | Fedora - ASOS

Not gonna lie, this is one of my favourite outfits I've ever worn/posted on here. I'm love with this floaty hippy crotchet beauty I discovered in the New Look sale last week. There have been so many long sleeved lace tops on the high street this summer and none of them tickled my fancy, but this. This ticks every box. Teamed with my amazing ripped jeans, which when my mum saw them, she just sighed. I have now realised I only own 2 pairs of none ripped jeans... Oops. Topped up with my trusty fedora and my own so gorgeous mules, this outfit has flew the top ranks of all time favourite get together.

So not only am I in love with my outfit, but it's also Friday!!! I've finished work training until Tuesday, only have one introduction lecture this afternoon and then I'm free to celebrate one of my beautiful best friend's 21st all weekend long!

Happy Friday (or Friyay as I like to call it now) guys!

Elena x

2 comments:

  1. This is definitely also one of my fave outfits of yours. That top is so cute, what a good sale buy! And I don't think you can never have too many pairs of ripped jeans!!

    Laura x

    Fashion Found Me // UK Fashion & Personal Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your New Look crochet lace top is gorgeous! I love the trumpet sleeves and zig-zag finish at the neckline, hem and sleeves.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete