Saturday 22 November 2014

Happy Nail Time








So here I am again guys, sorry for the brief period of absence, university, my 21st and generally life took over momentarily so I had to take a step back from the blog life. But I'm hoping the break is over but I am finding outfit photographs difficult with this miserable weather so here's my top nail polish picks of the moment.

During the colder months, I prefer more neutral colours to bright's and my favourites of the moment are:

- Burgundy. Matte nail polishes make me so happy, there's something special about having nails that aren't all dolled up and shiny and this burgundy piece is a great way of incorporating dark colours without sticking to the stereotypical black nail.

- Duck Egg Blue. I don't know why I love this colour so, I think since I went white I've realised how much blue suits white and there's nothing than having nails to go with your hair is there!

- Beige. I constantly wear nude nails, I think it makes your nails look longer and classy and goes with literally everything!  

- White. When does white not work with nails, having hands that look like you've poured Tip-Ex over them is very me and with my very monochrome colour palette, they are effective on so many levels especially as you can easily add any number of top coats to jazz them up.

So there are my nail favourites of the moment, I hope this is me back for good, please let me know if there's any posts you'd love to see while I'm back

Elena x



No comments:

Post a Comment