Tuesday 13 January 2015

Fred





Hat - Fred Perry | Duster Coat - ASOS | Top - H&M | Leather Trousers - New Look | Slip On's - Asos | Bag - Zara

I told you I was back for good! I've gone back to university this week so I using my many photographers to my advantage, in which I shot FIVE outfit's today for you guys. So look forward to those coming your way!

This is what I wore to university today, pretty chilled but I like to actually show what I wear rather than something I'd like to wear. This duster coat has appeared constantly on the blog and it is my baby, a bit too thin for winter but it's all about layering! My new favourite knitted item is my Fred Perry hat, which my lovely boyfriend bought my for Christmas and it is my first ever item from Fred Perry, hopefully the start of many more... 

As you can also see my hair is a lot more naturale now, and I bloody love it. This is truly the longest it's ever been so you guys are lucky to see it during my good hair stage of my life.

I've just finished shooting some outfit posts with UniDays, a guide of ways to wear your jeans without looking the same everyday! So this will be posted throughout the week and hopefully by UniDays too!

Twitter: @lockettspockets

Elena x

No comments:

Post a Comment