Wednesday 14 January 2015

Sports Casual






Ribbed Jumper - ASOS | Jeans - ASOS | Sunglasses - ASOS | Pumas - Schuh

I'm currently working with UNiDAYS and their blog team to do a few posts on how to wear jeans without feeling boring, so here is my first instalment!

The key thing about dressing for university, is being comfy. Sometimes I can be on campus from 9am to 9pm and there's nothing worse than being cold/uncomfortable/unhappy in what you're wearing. That is why jeans really are your best friends at university. In today's outfit, I combined them with a ribbed jumper with a cheeky side spilt to make things a bit different and my new favourite footwear, my Pumas. I really like the combination of sports and classic cut items, I think it looks really presentable and well thought out.

My jeans are ASOS Whitby's, which are my favourite ASOS jeans and you can use that UNiDays discount on too...

So there is instalment number 1, look out for the next piece in the new few days!

Twitter: @lockettspockets

Elena x

No comments:

Post a Comment