Saturday 11 April 2015

Suede









Stripy Tee - ASOS | Suede Skirt - Glamorous @ ASOS | Snake Print Boots - ASOS | Turban

Hey dolls, is it just me who only starts to realise they have an obsession with ASOS when you type out that every item of clothing in this outfit is from there... 

I know I promised I was coming back properly to blogging during my easter break from university but life yet again took over, and juggling a job, hosting a radio show, revision and spending time with the those I love always takes priority and I don't want to churn out some god awful outfit posts just for the sake of it. 

The plan is to make a full return to full time blogging mid-May once I finish university fully, and can hopefully rope my boyfriend into becoming my photographer whether he likes it or not. 

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter, filled with love and joy. I've had a great past few weeks.

Keep checking my Instagram for regular outfits and pictures, & you can also tune into my Fashion Radio Show on W!ZARD RADIO every Saturday night between 7pm and 8pm!

Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment