Monday 1 June 2015

Fringe X Leather







White Shirt - Topshop | Fringe Leather Skirt - Topshop | Contrast Boots - Topshop | Sunglasses - ASOS

Wow, you know sometimes you don't realise that you might have a shopping problem when nearly every bit of your outfit is from Topshop... Yeah that. I love fringe this season, I own two very different fringe skirts which I adore and I am queen of not wearing colour and this is a perfect example of me doing that. 

Today, I submitted my last ever piece of coursework so I really really done with university education now! Unless I have managed to fail my exams again... But we shall see! So now I am preparing for Parklife this weekend and then Venice the weekend after :D so if anyone has any tips or top places to see in Venice please comment below

Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment