Saturday 30 May 2015

Mismatched Suit







Blazer - H&M | Tee - New Look | Leather Trousers - New Look | Adidas - Schuh | Bag - Primark

Hey hey hey it's Saturday! Hope you guys have some lovely plans today, I'm celebrating with my uni housemates us all FINALLY finishing our degrees and being free little bird for a little while at least! Hurrah! Hopefully a chance to enjoy summer without any pressures, at least until I find out my degree mark and then I go cry in a bowl of Nutella.

I wore this outfit out with my friend to go out for a lunch a few days ago, were I discovered Bella Italia do gluten free pizza and my life changed forever! Heads up to those equally suffering the gluten free curse. I love making suits from pieces that aren't meant to match, like pair a black blazer with leather trousers so you have the contrast of materials. With a suit, I don't like to make the other aspects of the outfit too loud so I pulled a plain white tee and my forever faithful Adidas.

Have a sick weekend guys x 

No comments:

Post a Comment