Monday 15 September 2014

Mellow Monday #5


So another Monday has rolled its way round and it falls in the middle of London Fashion Week, an event I wish I was at but am going to try my damnedest to get there next year!

So what's keeping me happy this week?

- My baby sister started her degree at Glasgow School of Art. My sister is the biggest inspiration to me, constantly fighting everything life throws at her and I am so unbelievably proud to call her my sister. Remember me when you're receiving your Turner Prize!

- I reached 2000 page views yesterday, which may be a tiny number to most but its amazing to me! I'm so glad I decided to start a fashion blog, all my friends have been so supportive and I'm so excited to go back to university where I have many different photographers awaiting me!

- I passed* my resits and got back into 3rd year! I struggle with exams and do a very hard degree in Computer Science, so every year I end up doing resits. It doesn't bother me anymore, as everything in life is just a test to prove how strong you are and I've beaten this test again! 

- I started training at my new job this week, which I'm both scared and excited to begin as it means I can keep spending stupid amounts of money on clothes woo!

- Lastly, I am happy and I am healthy and I'm glad my summer dealt me a dud card because I wouldn't be me if it wasn't for the things that happen. I am stronger and better for everything that happened this summer and although it wasn't a fun time, I made it to the other side.

*passed is debatable but we'll keep that between us ;)

Elena x 

No comments:

Post a Comment