Tuesday 16 September 2014

Shirts Are Forever









Stripe Shirt - GAP | Culottes - ASOS | Pointy Sandals - ASOS | Sunglasses - ASOS 

One of the best things in life is when an item you previously bought, and previously hated, you start to love. This stripe shirt was a steal many years ago from a charity shop, but originally from GAP. Shirts are amazing things that when worn with jeans, can automatically look smart and ready for the day but not too smart. This kind of stripe is everywhere at the moment, in Topshop, Zara & ASOS so I thank my younger self for having the savviness to pick this up years ago. 

Now we all know about my love affair with culottes, and these are my favourites. So different to the classic culotte seen around at the moment, so elegant they'd work with a plain tee but also with a shirt. Sorry guys, I'm not gonna stop featuring them!

My shoes are beauties from ASOS which actually broke first time but of course, ASOS & their amazing service kindly replaced them so I was not bereft for very long! I love any shoe with a good point in the toe, just feels much classy and anything helps when you have short legs like me!

Elena x 


No comments:

Post a Comment