Tuesday 21 October 2014

The Tin Man









Grey Long Sleeved Tee - Noisy May @ ASOS | Silver Trousers - H&M | Platforms - ASOS 

So I have white hair guys! I finally gave in and purchased the Bleach London Bleach Kit and White Toner and oh my life that stuff is a dream. Totally made my hair the whitest its ever been and it doesn't even feel that bad, hallelujah! I'm so in love with my hair now, white hair is all I've wanted for so long, I sit on Instagram daily lusting over white haired babes and now, hopefully I am one now!

So to match my white/silvery locks, I pulled on my favourite all grey ensemble to compliment my hair, those trousers are so comfy yet so snazzy, defiantly fancy pants! I then topped off the whole look with my new platforms from ASOS, which I'm hoping are good lookalikes for the Stella McCarthney leather versions, which I will lust over and will sadly never own sigh. But these £13 babies will satisfy me for now.

How beautiful is this backdrop for this look, I think blue compliments grey and white perfectly so I spied the chance to use it today.

What do you think of my hair change guys, like or loathe?


Elena x

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful! It looked pretty before too. I also love the look of your grey and silver outfit.
    Your H+M silver trousers and Noisy May long sleeved Tee from Asos are very versatile outfit pieces.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete