Sunday 31 August 2014

Going Out Out







Vest Top - ASOS | Skirt - Zara | Heels - ASOS | Clutch - Primark 

This outfit was something I wore a few weeks ago when I went with some friends. I struggle to dress for going out as I find my style very manly/oversized/not glitzy enough for the clubbing scene in my home town. Rather then wear something I'm not comfortable in, I settled on this vest and skirt combo, with the addition of leather adding a level of dressiness but still being myself with the neutral colour palette.

As a 5"2 girl, I rarely wear heels as everyone already knows I'm teeny tiny but I'm trying to branch out and so invested in these shoe boots from ASOS. I know they'll look just as perfect with a bashed up pair of jeans as they do with a skirt and I can't wear to make them a main part of wardrobe. 

I'm currently away on holiday but will reply to all comments on my return.

All photos by Daisy L.

No comments:

Post a Comment